Masonry repair is something that many homeowners will have to face. Are you worried about the damage to your home? You should be, because brick and Masonry damage to your property could lead to one or more of the following serious problems. You will want to have brick repairs done as soon as possible as a preventative measure.
- Water Leaks – Water can enter your property through cracks, holes and other openings in the damaged Masonry and cause serious damage to your property.
- Vermin Infestation – Insects like Scorpions, Rats, Mice, Snakes and other undesirable creepy crawly creatures are very opportunistic and are able to easily invade through any available opening.
- Loss of Property Value – Masonry damage is unsightly and lowers the value of your property. Your property whether it is a home or a business is one of your most valuable assets. That is why it has Masonry siding in the first place, for its protection. It just makes sense to maintain this protection by doing your brick repair before it is too late.
- Abnormally High Energy Costs – Cracks in your Masonry can significantly increase your energy costs allowing heat to enter or escape resulting in higher heating and air conditioning bills. Many times Masonry cracking and movement can cause gaps around windows and doors. This adds to your problem. We will re-caulk these areas during your brick repair as a part of our service.
Personal Injury or Liability – Caused by falling brick or other Masonry material.
Let us provide you with a Free Estimate today.
Why Choose Steve Parker Masonry for Your Masonry Repair Project?
- Specialization – We do not attempt to do everything. We specialize in Masonry and brick repair in the Columbus Ohio area, especially in the area of matching the existing material and mortar colors.
- Professionalism – Our motto of Quality Comes First gets translated into the best in the Masonry and brick repair business. We understand that the level of service that other companies provide is just not good enough for our customers.
- Customer Testimonials – We have happy customers because of the service we provide. Our customers are homeowners, businesses and most of the major foundation repair companies operating in Columbus and all of Central Ohio.
- Fully Insured – We maintain liability insurance for our customer’s protection. One of the first questions you should ask a contractor of any sort is for proof of insurance.
Click here to see our online copy of our Certificate of Insurance.
Free Estimates – We will inspect your problem and provide you with complete analysis, a detailed plan for correcting the problem and an estimate for the cost of repairs.
Please check out the rest of our website and consider us for your Masonry Repair project. Please give us a call at 614-260-7513 or fill out our Online Contact Form.